Introducing: The Purus Sleep Energise mattress. If you’re looking for a blissful night of peaceful, deep sleep, you’ve come to the right place. The Purus Sleep Energise mattress has a gel-infused layer inside, circulating airflow and maintaining body temperature. Keep your cool throughout the night and experience a dry and comfortable slumber.
Firm side walls encapsulate the spring unit — so as soon as your head hits the pillow, you’ll feel safe and secure dozing off. The mattress cover is made from luxury Belgian TENCEL™ cellulosic fibres using environmentally responsible processes. Lyocell and Modal fibres are made from plant material and are exceptionally soft on your skin.
With efficient moisture absorption properties, this mattress is ideal for restless sleepers and the sweltering summer months. Unlike cotton, these fibres retain their softness over time. Even through repeated wash and dry cycles the fabric will remain soft, ensuring natural comfort for sensitive skin. Plus, we stock The Purus Sleep Energise in three pocket-spring counts: 1000, 2000 and 3000 for a soft, medium, or firm feel.
However you like to sleep, we’ve got a mattress that can give you the right level of support.
Each one of our products has different shipping times, due to their exclusivity and availability. When you check out, we have a shipping calculator that will estimate how long it will take for your order to arrive. Providing the item is in stock, you’ll see an estimated delivery time in days from the moment you place your order.
Purus Life does not charge UK taxes on products shipped outside of the UK. Any orders sent outside the UK might incur customs charges and destination country taxes.
For more information about international shipping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the right mattress for you with our 100 Night Sleep Trial. Have the chance to test your mattress’s comfort for a maximum of 100 nights. Note that this trial is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must use your mattress for at least 95 nights (maximum 99) before you can request a return.
- If you wish to return your mattress before 30 days, it will only be accepted if the mattress remains as new. This means it hasn’t been unrolled or unpackaged. Your return won’t be valid otherwise.
- We deliver all our mattresses directly to your home. If you find the mattress is unsuitable after the trial, then you must return it. It is your responsibility to ensure the mattress doesn’t become damaged during the trial. If the mattress is returned with marks and stains then the trial will become void.
- Providing the mattress is in suitable condition, you may make a return request at the end of your trial. Contact our Customer Services by email: email@example.com no more than 100 days after the date of purchase.
- In your email, please provide us with your order number, date of delivery, name, telephone number and full address to arrange the collection of your mattress.
- Collections are free-of-charge in the UK and Wales customers only. Customers outside of England and Wales will have to arrange and cover the return costs.
- For the purposes of administering the collection of the mattress, your details may be given to a third-party. If you partake in the 100 Night Sleep Trial, it is assumed that you consent to this information to be passed to the relevant parties.
- All profits from goods sold will be donated to a locally based charity.
- If your refund is accepted, it will be made within 14 days following receipt of the mattress. Refunds will be given using the same method of purchase, unless stated/ agreed otherwise with us.
- We reserve the right to refuse the 100 Night Trial to anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer or brand.
- Before returning or exchanging your items, please let us know if we can help troubleshoot any issues you might have. Our availability from Monday to Friday is 9-5pm. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that 7.5 million mattresses go to a landfill each year in the UK? Many of the materials used in mattresses aren’t recyclable and add to the growing waste problem. Purus Life isn’t just committed to your ergonomic wellness but also to a sustainable future. That’s why we’ve partnered up with Epic Logistics so you can recycle your mattresses guilt-free.
Epic Logistics converts 100% of your mattress into recyclable material. The metal will be melted down and turned into items like kettles and even aeroplanes. The foam will be used as carpet underlay and mixed textiles will become a traditional fossil fuel replacement. Smart, right?
If you want to recycle your mattress and do your bit for planet earth — click here.
Any mattress that is either damaged or faulty upon delivery is exchangeable, providing that the customer has followed all applicable terms and conditions. Before we process a damaged/ disputed goods claim, we require a photograph of the item. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the mattress has been delivered in good condition.
Please contact Customer Services within 24 hours of receiving the mattress to notify us of any faults/ damage. We also ask you to send any photographic evidence as soon as possible to speed up the process.
If you change your mind, contact Purus Life by email (email@example.com) to cancel your order prior to delivery. If you wish to return your items after they’ve been despatched, please ensure that the mattress remains unopened and unpackaged. We will only accept your item if it is returned ‘as new’ in its original sealed condition.